Free Online Casino
Unlike the traditional table games like Poker or Blackjack, Slots do not need much Gambling knowledge......
Beat The Casino
Do you know any magic tricks with Cards? If you do, you probably have at least one trick where you know the Card....
Win Online Casino
This article will tell you every thing you need to know to win at Casino slots.These are the Top 10 Strategies for ......
Play Bingo - Valentine Online Bingo Match
Playing bingo is fun, and more and more people are enjoying this easy to play game.
But if you want to improve your chances of winning some of the big prizes and jackpots available in bingo games, it pays to know as much about the game as you can. Here are some common bingo patterns that are used in the game. Become familiar with them so that you can recognise them quickly and easily. In bingo – speed is the name of the game!
There’s almost no limit to the variations of patterns which can be used in bingo games. It’s also possible that more than one winning pattern is used in a particular game – so be aware, and stay alert.
Winning patterns are usually pre-programmed and sometimes winning the big jackpot is dependent on a player getting two winning patterns on their card, for example a 'picture frame' and a 'blackout'.
Crazy bingo patterns
How do crazy patterns work? For example, a standard T-pattern would be in the shape of a capital letter T. But a crazy T winning pattern could be on its side or inverted, so there would be three more options to look out for.
Straight-line bingo patterns
In standard bingo, or one-line games, five numbers forming a horizontal, vertical or diagonal line wins. In two-line games, it’s not always required that both lines run the same way. One may be horizontal and the other diagonal, for example. Then there are also triple-line games where players can win with a combination of vertical, horizontal and diagonal lines.
Combo bingo patterns
- Railroad tracks: either two vertical lines together or two horizontal lines together.
- Asterix: formed when a player has both diagonal lines and the central vertical line also.
- Starburst: basically, an asterix – but with the addition of the central horizontal line also.
- Bow tie: formed by getting both diagonals as well as both outer vertical lines (running down the edges of the card).
- Lucky 7: this consist of the upper horizontal line and the diagonal running from the top-right hand corner to the bottom-left hand corner – forming the shape of a number seven.
- Blackout (coverall): normally in conjunction with a progressive jackpot; all spaces on the bingo card must be covered in order to win. This is sometimes limited to a certain number of calls, and if no player claims bingo – the jackpot rolls over. In other cases, the game simply continues until a player wins, irrespective of the number of calls required to achieve it.